Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving photos!


Thanksgiving week my dad came back from Pensacola FL. We set up the Christmas decorations, cooked Thanksgiving dinner, and cleaned the yard.

We all have a lot to give thanks for: family together, good opportunity for school, work, sanctification progress, strength, health, and good friendships...

Family and dog, we are dog watching. The dog is great, she loves her walks.

Three days worth of leaves. My dad, mom, and I also cut down a few dead trees from our wet lands.


Thanksgiving dinner, yum

The vegetarian loaf instead of turkey, complements of my dad who cooked. My mom cooked the vegetables.


Some Thanksgiving beauties


yum...

My dad and sister out Thanksgiving night ice skating

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone!!! =)

That's a cute dog! When did you get it? What's it's name?