Saturday, March 12, 2011

Regent University


This semester has been my first one since I transferred from the Community College to Regent University, a local Christian University about 30 minutes from my home, an easy drive. My major is Biblical and Theological studies. I am waiting on God's will for a clear to determination of my pursuit.
There is a godly atmosphere at Regent in comparison to the public community college. It is hard to explain except for the verse: "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 4:7.

Here are a few photos of the campus, enjoy.


The main building and the eternal flame.


The Library.


Robertson Hall, where I attend one of my classes


In Robertson Hall there are copies of various government documents. This here is a copy of the Declaration of Independance. They put these on the wall because Robertson Hall is also where the Law students come for their classes.

Inside Robertson Hall is a covered courtyard. There are flags that bear various Christian symbols
all around the courtyard. ????



The reason the University is named Regent is because of the Great Commission. The students at the University are to be trained to be Regents of the gospel.


I already finished one of my internet classes so far, Creative Bible Teaching and got an "A". I am looking forward to a successful and enlightening time here at Regent.

No comments: