Friday, December 21, 2007

Hanukkah party baby... *smiles*

Over Hanukkah we went to a party held by some Jewish friends. They taught us about the meaning of Hanukkah and their traditions. It was very interesting...

Below is a picture of my mom and I with baby Florence - she's not ours. "Although I wish," I said. My mom is leaning over my shoulder and she said, "no you don't." *laugh*


Florence was such a good baby - about 6 months old and with huge blue eyes!!! *smiles* While my mum was holding her, someone came up to her and said, "awww, almost a grandma...." I thought that was completely hilarious!


As much as I love babies, I'm glad I don't have one of my own....the joys of baby-sitting. Have fun with the baby and then give it back to the parents deal with the bad days, right? LOL


Florence was definitely a lot of fun for Mum and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's too cute! I babysat alot in Newport - but I'm glad I don't know - since you never get enough time to really know the kid before you leave!